Schedule for Report
- Please e-mail us your requirements using our Contact Us page.
- We will get back to you regarding the analysis charge and other details.
- Request Form
- Fill out Request Form available at our website, and send it us by e-mail or fax
- After get your request form, we will send you an invoice.
Send test samples
- Payment must be made as noted on the invoice.After completing payment, please send your test samples to us.
Once we receive your payment and test samples, we will process your request.
Analysis is normally expected to require two to three weeks to complete.
- Receive a test report/certificate
The test results will be reported in an official certificate or report.
The certificate or report will be sent to you by express mail service (EMS).
- Names of company and test samples in certificates/reports cannot be changed once certificates/reports are issued.
- Express test services may be provided at an extra charge.
- Certificates/reports can be reissued within one year after date of issue.
- Test samples are disposed after completion of tests, unless otherwise requested.
- Please refrain from testing other companies' products.
- If the Client publishes test results that were provided by Japan Food Research Laboratories (JFRL),the Client should obey relevant laws and the rules of Publication Rules for Certificates, etc.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
We would be happy to help you in any way we can.